This year, NATSO Connect will deliver the connections truckstops need to adapt the way they do business in order to thrive amidst ongoing disruption and increased competition.
You will experience:
- Executive briefings from experts inside and outside the industry;
- Hand-selected vendors showcasing their new and proven products;
- Peer-to-peer discussions to brainstorm how to apply national retail trends within travel plazas’ unique realities;
- Collaborative problem-solving sessions geared toward growing your business; and
- Time to continue conservations from group settings into one-on-one meetings so you can take the conversations to the next level.
Specifically, you will bring back to your business:
- Comprehensive insights into growing your truckstop business.
- An all-star peer network to call on for advice and solutions year round.
- Next steps and contacts to begin implementing road-tested ideas so you can win with today’s on-the-go consumers.
- Renewed energy and inspiration for the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
- Fun memories are guaranteed. Plus, you may also find an appreciation for country music, a love of Goo Goo Clusters and plenty of new friends.
If you’ve already heard enough, truckstops and travel plazas can register here.
Get on the list to know more as soon as it is available here.
NATSO Connect 2018 Registration
This registration information is for truckstop and travel plazas only. Industry suppliers, please contact Pamela Hayes at (703) 739-8565.
Second or Third Attendee
How to Register
You can contact Afua Smith at (703) 739-8568 and she will personally register you.
You can email NATSO’s membership team at email@example.com and a member of the team will contact you.
Questions? Contact Afua Smith at (703) 739-8568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.